Sunday, February 22, 2009

Reunion 2009!


To all of you..Please pay attention!!

As you all know, we have an upcoming event in Facebook (The Island trip). So, I am happy to announce to you all that It is Confirmed! We'll having a reunion and the suggested date is early of July probably on the 3rd of July 2009?? (Any objection please let me know we will try to fix the date according to everyone's availability)

Another thing is, there's a suggestion on a Road trip from K.K to Semporna by our own cars. If everyone  agree on the road trip then we will proceed on that idea if not than we just fly la k..

How many days is this trip??? I'm suggesting 3 days 2 nights . We're going to stay in Mabul/Kapalai Island for 2 nights. If the road trip is on then we will start our journey early in the morning and we should be in the island around aftenoon.

There's a quota for 25pax only for this trip. So, 1st come 1st serve!At this moment, we have 11 Confirmed attending.That's mean,we have less than 15 seats left. For the 15 ppl of maybe attending pls give your confirmation a.s.a.p so that we can start to arrange for this trip. I heard from Abg Sap that there's a few 'semenanjung' friends want to join this trip so probably if another 10 OBFCian confirmed we still can fit in few of them in. 

Please please please..I really need the responds from everyone....


~DnD~

1 comment: